Thursday, February 2, 2012

A month late on the reflectiveness

So most people do this sort of thing in January, but I actually didn't get reflective about 2011 until Jan 2012. So here's my year as far as I remember:

Janurary:
Lived in San Mateo. Went on the most amazing date of my life. Did 30ish days of outpatient/php at Mills Penninusla.

February:
Started residential treatment at Center for Hope of the Sierras. Started a new path on loving and taking care of myself.

March:
Continued CHS. My grandma passed away. Had my first birthday cake that I enjoyed and enjoyed keeping down.

April:
Stepped down to outpatient/php at CHS. Stayed on a bucking horse and found my confidence.

May:
Came home from CHS. Started living life at home on the road to recovery.

June:
Got job at Curves. My horse moved to a ranch 10 minutes away and I got to see him and ride him all the time.

July:
I don't remember anything particular happening this month, excepting really missing my sister, Lacey.

August:
Started back at school.

September:
Roommate drama hell.

October:
Started to relapse.Relapsed, though not as bad as before going into treatment. Car got broken into.

November:
Relapse continued. Started pulling myself out of it. Second Thanksgiving of my life away from my parents.

December:
Pulled myself out of it. Christmas.

It seems like last year was so much about my eating disorder. Next year, I want this all to be about living life!

No comments:

Post a Comment