Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 11

I have to make this brief, my mom is over and I want to spend time with her.
I made it through day 11 which was my breaking point last time. Tomorrow I get to weigh. I'm scared of the scale even though I know it will have gone down. I'm scared that I'm able to eat all my food now which means my pouch has stretched out some. I need to write more and process on that.
The big reason I wanted to eat today was mostly boredom. Loong and tired day.

Reasons not to eat today:
1. it was a beautiful day
2. I had a ton of fun going through my closet and getting rid of all my too big clothes
3. I had even more fun going through my two bins of two small clothes and now only having one bin left because everything else fits now
4. I found the perfect pair of jeans in those bins that someone had given me
5. I didn't have to buy interview clothes because I found some in the bins
6. I had another abstinent day mashallah

No comments:

Post a Comment