Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful 11-13

11. I would have to say how very very thankful I am for our servicemen and women. Freedom isn't free. A special thank you to my grandpa (navy/WW II) who had 3 ships shot out from under him, Uncle Marc (Army/ Vietnam), cousin Cullen (Marine/ Afghanistan and Iraq), cousin Jonathan (Air Force/Afghanistan and currently in Iraq), and brother Neil (Air Force/ lots of places).
12. I am grateful that everything went off without any major glitch at my sister's wedding. Also that I get to keep the awesome bridesmaid dress that my mom paid for and in which I look HOT. yeah, just sayin ; )
13. I am grateful that I can listen to conference and fireside talks via internet. I had to leave church early because of those rare migraines (curse you periods!) and enjoyed laying in bed with a washcloth over my eyes just listening to the apostles speak. It made it still feel like Sunday and it fed my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment