Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful

I got challenged! Something I'm thankful for everyday up until Thanksgiving. I'll post 3 to catch up.
1. My kindle - it really is my favorite piece of technology. It has my calendar, my recipes, and my favorite books. This morning I awoke to a book I had preordered some time ago. It made my day and has continued to do so as I read it. The book is "Crossed" the sequel to "Matched" by Ally Condie, and I will be sure to rant/blurb about it when I'm done.
2. Petra C. - yesterday at work she brought me English muffins and dates. What a sweet lady! I don't know if she knows how much it means to me to think that someone out there thinks of me and cares.
3. my couch - this thing is older than me. The cushions may only be ten years old or so, but the sturdy wood is 25, the same age as my parent's marriage. The entire living room set is sturdy and comforting. Even if the couch is a tad short for super comfortable sleeping, it is just long enough to curl up in.

So here's to a month of being thankful for the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment